All grades, kindergarten to 12/PUC , will follow the hybrid mode of classes. Attendance of students will be mandatory in offline classes, at half capacity in batches. Batches will alternate offline and online classes, each week. The details of this arrangement will be informed to you just prior to reopening of each grade.
Safety policies being followed are as follows-
*Students will work half day on campus , in the mornings, and for grades 6 upwards, there will be a period or two online in the afternoons, in the online mode.
*Students attending classes physically on campus , will come in full school uniform.
*There will only be academic subjects during the morning sessions, so as to restrict student movement , and thus ensure there being social distance of each child from another individual, at all times.
*Text books and notebooks for the next session for grades 1 upwards will be available for collection by parents, from each campus from 15th April. The schedule of which will be communicated to you. For students of parents, who are unable to collect the same within these schedules, the books will be handed over in the classroom , when they resume offline school.
*ID cards for students will be handed in the classroom by class teachers, after reopening. Please ensure that your child’s latest photograph, in passport size, in uniform, is uploaded on Eduflex.
*The school transport facility will operate to transport students, adhering to all safety norms.
Please note the safety protocol installed for resumption of synchronous classes
Cleaning and sanitation facilities in the school
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all areas, furniture, equipment, washrooms, laboratories, libraries, etc. on school campus
- Foot operated hand washing facilities are installed
- Contact-less infrared digital thermometer used for every individual who enters the campus
- As suggested by the Ministry of Health, there is at least 6 feet distance between students in the seating plan, with half class strength in each room.
- Desks are marked with name of student. Students will seat themselves only on designated desks therefore.
- Earmarked different lanes for movement (coming and going).
Display Signages and markings for enforcing physical/social distancing and safety protocols
- Posters/messages/stickers and signage are installed at appropriate places in the school reminding students/staff about maintaining physical/social distancing such as inside the classroom, outside washrooms, hand washing stations, etc.
- Library, labs, playareas and lunch bay (common congregation areas) have been closed for entry
- Marked circles on ground at different places like reception, water facility stations, hand washing stations, area outside washrooms, and other areas for distancing.
- Marked separate lanes with arrows for coming and going at all possible places in school to avoid physical contact
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of commonly touched surfaces like doorknobs and latches etc., inside and outside the classrooms will be carried out.
- Availability of foot operated soap dispensers and clean water at all hand washing facility is ensured.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of washrooms during the school hours will be
- Only one student will be allowed to leave classroom to use the restroom at a time. Entry into the restrooms will also be staggered.
- Sanitization will be done before school and after the students leave classroom and school premises.
- All students and staff to arrive at school wearing a face cover/mask and continue wearing it all through, especially when in class
- Ensure and educate students to not exchange masks with
- Stay vigilant that every child/staff member coughs or sneezes into a tissue or elbow and avoid touching their face, eyes, mouth, and
- Sanitization of school transportation on a regular basis – once before children board the transport and once
- School Driver and conductor will maintain physical distance at all times and ensure physical/social distancing among students in the They will wear face mask and face shield while on the trip.
- Parents are advised that they must not send their wards to school if the child or any family member living in the same household suffers from fever/cough/breathlessness etc.
- Students should not share any material (textbooks, notebooks, pen, pencil, eraser, tiffin box, water bottles, etc.) with each
- Students can carry edibles for themselves. But sharing of the same and leaving the classroom to eat will not be permitted.
- Windows and doors of the classrooms and other rooms will be kept open for
SOP will be followed in case of detection of a suspected case of COVID-19
Parents /guardians may take the following steps:
- Ensure that their ward comes to school wearing a mask and sensitize them not to exchange masks with others.
- Every student carries his/her personal sanitizer bottle.
- Parents will take care not to send their ward to school if the child is not feeling well.
- Drop and pick children from school, as far as possible. Follow the drive-in instructions of the security staff for drop-off and pick up of the child.
- If sent by school bus then maintain physical/social distancing.
- Ask their ward to practice physical/social distancing at all times once she/he leaves home.
- Clean and sanitize their ward’s uniform and other belongings
- Advise their ward not to share their tiffin and water bottle with others.
- Advise their child not to engage in unnecessary socialising after/before the commencement of the exam in school.