The School retains the right to determine its policies. Parents are requested to co-operate with the School authorities in enforcing them.
Guidelines for Parents
- Parents or visitors may not enter the premises between 8.30am and 8.45am.
- Parents are requested to procure a Parent ID Card for themselves from the School with a payment of Rs. 100/-. You are requested to carry your ID card at all times while entering the School premises.
- Parents are requested to enter the campus, after making an entry in the register with the security personnel.
- Parents, staff and visitors are requested to maintain the dresscode, demeanour and behaviour as an example to the impressionable young minds who are attending the institution. We request all visitors to be dressed only in formal attire inside the school premises.
- The School endeavours to keep the communication lines open between parents and faculty.
- All written communication from parents to teachers and vice-versa will be via Eduflex or the Deens Day Book, using the pages allotted for this purpose. These can be used to seek an appointment if you require a face to face meeting
- Teachers can meet parents only on appointment which will be fixed as per the teachers availability in her/his daily schedule.
- All communication, homework schedule, etc., must be acknowledged/ countersigned by the parents. This confirms that the parents have read them.
- Parents are not allowed to enter classrooms except during Open House (Commingle/ Jamboree) or only with the explicit permission from of the Principal.
- Parents are requested to inform the School immediately if there is a change in telephone number or address and update it on the student ERP (Eduflex).
- Parents are expected to regularly attend all open house and School events to which they are invited.
Guidelines for Students
- Every student must carry his Deens Day Book and Identity Card to School each day.
- The School gates will be closed at 8.25 am. We have a zero tolerance policy on late coming.This is applicable to kindergarten
- The School is not responsible for items that are misplaced or lost. All lost property that is collected will be made available at the main office.
- Students are not permitted to carry money to school unless required by the class teacher for an event or field trip. Money has to be deposited with the class teacher as soon as the child arrives in school.
- Students 1-5 will not be permitted to visit the canteen except on those special days when there’s an event happening in school. Should a student wish to visit the canteen, they will have to seek the class teachers permission to do so.
- The School does not take any responsibility for money brought by students.
- Students are not permitted to carry on sharp objects such as knives or pointed tipped scissors to school. This is a punishable offense
- Students are not allowed to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens,MP3 players, toys, etc., to school.
- Students are not permitted to wear watches until they are in grade 6. Only analog watches can be worn by students. Digital/Smart watches are not permitted for any grade.
- No student is permitted to bring a mobile phone to the school. If there is a genuine need to do so, then the child is expected to deposit the mobile with the Principal/ Head Mistress, each morning and collect it on his/her way home.
- Mobile Phones, electronic items and smart watches or any such item that is not permited will be confiscated if found on the student.
- Students may not bring in festival related articles, colours for Holi, crackers for Diwali etc into the school premises. They may not indulge in these activities in their school uniform, even outside of school. A failure to adhere to this policy will have very serious consequences.
- Bullying and the use of foul language are not acceptable anywhere in the School premises or on the School buses.
- The Management has the right to take action as is deemed appropriate on any student from the School whose conduct has been found unsatisfactory in spite of repeated warnings (please note the discipline policy).
- Any amorous gestures of hugging, kissing, cuddling, sitting in proximity than is necessary, sitting on laps etc will fetch an instant discipline card or suspension, without dialogue
- The school uniform is an identity of the School and therefore should be respected and worn with pride. Students are not permitted to defile the uniform by writing on them or snipping the uniform. The rules regarding dress code are clearly chartered in the dress code policy
- In or out of uniform, students are expected to behave in a manner that brings pride to themselves, their families and the School
- Photography within the campus is not permitted without prior consent of the Principal
- Students are expected to respect the property and facilities of the school. A student is liable to pay for damaging school property within two weeks of receiving an invoice.
- On the happy occasion like birthdays, students are only permitted to carry candies/ small toffees to share with their classmates or teachers on their birthdays. Chocolates, cakes or any other items are not permitted
- The school id card cannot be decorated or meddled with in any manner.
- Kindly go through Discipline policies and sanctions regarding the same
All suggestions or grievances should be written to firstname.lastname@example.org