All Uniform requirements are available at the ‘Proshop’ operated by our vendor YOUNIFORM. After the initial sale is completed Pro-Shop accepts order through their Online Portal or you also order via email email@example.com or you may contact the customer care on : Mr Venu: firstname.lastname@example.org. , 7795648490,7338522136
The YFM store operates out of the Gunjur campus and is open 6 days of the week. Kindly contact Mr Venu, our store manager before visiting the store.
Uniform distribution schedule for 2023-24
|Days||Dates||Grade (which the child is joining)|
|Thursday||30th March||Grade 10,11 Gunjur|
|Friday||31st March||Grade 10, 11 & 12 Whitefield|
|Saturday||1st April||Grade 10,11 & 12 Whitefield|
|Saturday||15th April||UKG – BR, RH and Gunjur|
|Sunday||16th April||LKG – BR, RH and Gunjur|
|Tuesday||18th April||Grade 10,11 & 12 Whitefield|
|Wednesday||19th April||Grade 10, 11 & 12 Gunjur|
|Thursday||20th April||Grade 7,8,9 Whitefield|
|Friday||21st April||Grade 7,8,9 Gunjur|
|Saturday||22nd April||RAMZAN ID/EID-UL-FITR|
|Sunday||23rd April||Grade 1,2 & 3 Whitefield|
|Tuesday||25th April||Grade 1,2 & 3 Gunjur|
|Wednesday||26th April||Grade 4,5 & 6 Gunjur|
|Thursday||27th April||Grade 4,5 & 6 Whitefield|
|Friday||28th April||PG – BR, RH and Gunjur|
|Saturday||29th April||UKG – BR, RH and Gunjur|
|Sunday||30th April||Grade 10, 11 & 12 PUC Gunjur|
|Tuesday||2nd May||Grade 7,8 &9 Whitefield|
|Wednesday||3rd May||Grade 7,8 &9 Gunjur|
|Thursday||4th May||Grade 1,2 & 3 Whitefield|
|Friday||5th May||Grade 1,2 & 3 Gunjur|
|Saturday||6th May||Grade 4,5 & 6 Gunjur|
|Sunday||7th May||Grade 4,5 & 6 Whitefield|
|Tuesday||9th May||LKG – BR, RH and Gunjur|
|Wednesday||10th May||PG – BR, RH and Gunjur|
|Thursday||11th May||Grade 7,8 &9 Whitefield|
|Friday||12th May||Grade 7,8 &9 Gunjur|
|Saturday||13th May||Grade 10, 11 & 12 Whitefield & PUC|
|Sunday||14th May||Grade 1,2 & 3 Gunjur|
|Tuesday||16th May||Grade 1,2 & 3 Whitefield|
|Wednesday||17th May||Grade 4,5 & 6 Gunjur|
|Thursday||18th May||Grade 4,5 & 6 Whitefield|
|Friday||19th May||Grade 7,8 &9 Whitefield|
|Saturday||20th May||Grade 7,8 &9 Gunjur|
|Sunday||21st May||TODDLERS – BR and RH|
|Tuesday||23rd May||All Kindergarten|
|Wednesday||24th May||All Kindergarten|
|Thursday||25th May||Grade 1,2 & 3 Gunjur|
|Friday||26th May||Grade 4,5 & 6 Gunjur|
|Saturday||27th May||Grade 4,5 & 6 Whitefield|
|Sunday||28th May||Grade 1,2 & 3 Whitefield|
You are requested to visit the ProShop on your allotted date only as Uniform for your ward’s class will be available only on the mentioned dates.
As is the procedure, uniforms will be distributed only against receipt of payment of school fee for the next academic session.
To buy extra sets of uniforms,
- You can buy online anytime from yfm.co.in
- You can buy during your allotted time slot as per the attached schedule
- You can also buy on any working day from the Pro Shop after school reopens.
When you visit-
- Token Number based Distribution System: Dates have been pre-allotted (based on the class of the child for the next academic year 2023-24) to minimize waiting time for the parents and avoid overcrowding during certain dates. On arrival, Parents will be given a token number and they can collect the uniform kit once their token number is displayed on the display board. This will help in avoiding overcrowding at the sales counters and will be more convenient, faster and easier for the parents.
- Trial Rooms : 4 trial rooms ( 2 for Boys and 2 for girls)
- Distribution Team: 4 counters for uniform distribution
- Billing Team: 2 persons for billing
- Alterations: Based on the past sales data, YFM is offering multiple length and waist combos so tailored alterations will be avoided during distribution. Parents will get the required waist size and length in ready stock. For any specific odd size requirements, YFM will arrange ‘made to measurement’ uniforms.
- Size Info: Available uniform sizes posters will be prominently displayed to make it easier for the parents to select and demand the required size. Samples for trial will be available at Pro-Shop
- Store Timing: 9 am – 4pm ( Lunch Break 1 pm- 2 pm)- Tuesday to Sunday. After school reopens we will return to the Monday to Saturday schedule 9am -3:30pm
- Payment Mode for Extra Sets of Uniform : Credit Card/ Debit Card, Cash, Cheque in favour of TAPIO YFM DESIGN PVT LTD
- Shoes:Students of grades 6-12 will use Puma brand of shoes only, which will be available from the stockist on the campus. Kindergarten and grades 1 to 5, will use Bata brand of shoes only.
- Students of Kindergarten to Grade 5 will only be offered half pants as is the uniform of the school. Full pants will not be permitted.