“The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.”
KiDeens Borewell road is located 1km from The Deens Academy Whitefield on ECC road and is a pure kindergarten environment .
The school caters to children from ages 2 years to 6 years ( Toddlers, Playgroup, Lower kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten) and children who are admitted for year 2020 will graduate into Grade 1 at the Whitefield Campus after completion of UKG .
School timings are 8:30am to 12:30pm.
Admissions for the next academic year will open only for Toddlers on 4th of September at 9am.
Presently we have no seats available for any of the other grades. Requests for waitlisting will be accepted from 1st January 2020 onward. The details regarding fees and interactions dates will be updated by end of August 2019.
For applying you would need soft copies of your photographs ( child and parents), the child’s aadhar card number, birth certificate and the immunisation record. After submission there will be an interview call sent by email based on which admission is processed.
This process is managed by the admissions officers who can be contacted by email,firstname.lastname@example.org or enquires with the reception desk by telephone at the Gunjur campus 6363541941. They will assist you during the admission process.
The selection procedure is as follows:
Application for the academic year 2020-21 will be processed for kindergarten based on the following criteria
1) First come first serve
2) The age criteria for KiDeens which we strictly adhere to is (please do not request otherwise)
- Toddlers: Born on or before 30th June 2018
- Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2017
- LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2016
- UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2015
3) Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
4) There is verbal interaction with children for applicants of LKG and UKG
5)A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first installment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
- The fee payment needs to be done through Demand Draft or online payments
Details are as follows:
NAME OF BENEFICIARY: DEENS EDUCATIONAL TRUST – KIDEENS
BANK NAME: AXIS BANK
BRANCH; MARATHAHALLI – BANGALORE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 913020047939694
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000300
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: CURRENT
After completing the transaction, You would need to send the following details to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with a signed copy of the declaration form and copy of Aadhar card for processing the admission
1. Transaction Receipt No:
2. Date of Transaction.
3. Amount of Transaction:
4. Name of the Student:
5. Class of the Student:
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission
Fee structure and schedule of payments for 2020-21 is as follows:
|KiDeens Borewell Road- Payment of fees in Rupees|
|Grade||Component 1||Component 2||Component 3||Total||Processing fees|
|Last date of payment||Within one week of offer||5thSeptember 2020||5thJanuary 2021||Within one week of offer|