“The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.”
KiDeens Borewell road is located 1km from The Deens Academy Whitefield on ECC road and is a pure kindergarten environment .
The school caters to children from ages 2 years to 6 years ( Toddlers, Playgroup, Lower kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten) and children who are admitted for year 2020 will graduate into Grade 1 at the Whitefield Campus after completion of UKG .
School timings are 8:30am to 12:30pm.
We hope to be able to host you for school tours in October on the following dates. Kindly write to us for an appointment for the same.Walk in enquiries will not be entertained.
Fridays between 10am and 11am on – 9th , 16th & 30th October.
We are unable to accept waitlists or new applications as we have an overwhelming response when it opened at 9am on 9th October. We closed it by 9:15am . Applications will be sent to wait-listed candidates and processed in December /January.
This process is managed by the admissions team ( Mrs Hamsini Murthy & Ms Shweta Bhargava) who can be contacted by email,firstname.lastname@example.org or enquires with the reception desk by telephone at the Gunjur campus 6363541941.
The selection procedure is as follows:
Based on application reference details, there will be an interview call sent by email based on which admission is processed.
Application for the academic year 2021-22 will be processed for kindergarten based on the following criteria
1) The age criteria for KiDeens which we strictly adhere to is (please do not request otherwise)
- Toddlers: Born on or before 30th June 2019
- Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2018
- LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2017
- UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2016
2) Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
3) There is verbal interaction with children for applicants of LKG and UKG
4) A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first installment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
- The fee payment needs to be done through Demand Draft or online payments
Details are as follows:
NAME: DEENS ACADEMY- KIDEENS
ACCOUNT NUMBER – 920020056987677
BANK NAME: AXIS BANK
BRANCH: MARATHAHALLI BANGALORE
ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT
IFS CODE: UTIB0000300
After completing the transaction, You would need to send the following details to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with a signed copy of the declaration form for processing the admission
1. Transaction Receipt No:
2. Date of Transaction.
3. Amount of Transaction:
4. Name of the Student:
5. Class of the Student:
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission
Fee structure and schedule of payments for 2021-22 is as follows:
KIDEENS BOREWELL ROAD- 2021-22
|GRADES||COMPONENT 1||COMPONENT 2||COMPONENT 3||TOTAL||PROCESSING FEES|
|TODDLER||Rs 61000||Rs 33000||Rs 16000||Rs 110000||Rs. 25000|
|PG, LKG, UKG||Rs 65000||Rs 35000||Rs 17000||Rs 117000||Rs. 25000|
|LAST DATE OF
|WITHIN 1 WEEK OF ADMISSION OFFER||5th SEPTEMBER 2021||5th JANUARY 2022||WITHIN 1 WEEK OF ADMISSION OFFER|