We welcome you and your team to our annual interschool fest “Volksfiesta” 15th to 17th August 2019
We believe in fun, free and fair competition. We would be grateful for your participation and will work with you to make it a highly successful event.
General details of the competition:
- Participants need to bring their respective school ID cards as proof of age and grade
- Participants will have to be accompanied by a staff member from the school.
- Participant badges will be given to the participants and to the accompanying visitor, which will be collected from the registration desk
- Food stalls will be available at the venue for the visitors.
- First aid facility is provided.
- Parents of participants are welcome on days of the competition.
- Adult intervention during any of the events will lead to disqualification and loss of points.
- Trophies and certificates for Winners will be distributed from 2.30pm onwards August 17th, 2019, during the closing ceremony at TheDeens Academy, Gunjur campus.
- Decision of judges / referees will be final.
Registrations details are as follows..
- Please email us to confirm your participation with the registration form in the given format in every event.
- Registration closes on August 10th .Kindly scan and send the entry forms bearing the names of the participants on or before that day beyond which the entries will not be entertained.
- The forms have to be signed by the Head of the Institution.
- The number of registrations per event is limited and therefore will be on “First come first served”,basis.
- Registration fees is Rs100/- per participant for all events( * except Design Hackathon and Sports )
- Registration fees can be paid on the day of the event at our school, while physically endorsing registration
- You can reach the event coordinator for confirming your registrations and for any clarifications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details about Competitions planned are listed on the following links :
Sports : Football and Basketball