“ The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.”
We are unable to entertain or process transfer requests from Kideens Ramagondanahalli to KiDeens Borewell road or Deens Academy Whitefield in the future. You will have to apply as a fresh application and no priority.
The school caters to children from ages 2 years to 6 years ( Toddlers, Playgroup, Lower kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten) and children who are admitted into Kideens Ramagondanahalli will automatically graduate into Grade 1 at the Deens Academy Gunjur Campus after completion of UKG .
School timings are 8:30am to 12:30pm.
Admissions to the Kideens Ramagondanahalli are processed throughout the year where ever there is a vacancies. Kindly check the application link for availability of seats .
Toddler applications will be processed after 1st March 2022Application form
This process is managed by the admissions officers Ms Hamsini M Murthy & Ms Shweta Bhargava whose physical office is located in the Gunjur campus. They can be contacted by email, firstname.lastname@example.org . They will assist you during the admission process.
School tours will be planned as per request during school working hours. Here is a glimpse of the school until then
The selection procedure is as follows:
Based on application reference details, there will be an interview call sent by email based on which admission is processed.
Application for the academic year 2022-23 will be processed for kindergarten based on the following criteria
1) The age criteria for KiDeens which we strictly adhere to is (please do not request otherwise)
- Toddlers: Born on or before 30th June 2020 ( admissions will commence in March 2022)
- Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2019
- LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2018
- UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2017
2) Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
3) There is verbal interaction with children for applicants of LKG and UKG
4) A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first installment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
- The fee payment needs to be done through Demand Draft or online payments.
The bank transfer details are as follows
Name of Beneficiary : DEENEST
Bank Name: AXIS BANK LTD
Branch; MARATHAHALLI – BANGALORE
Account Number: 917020011569375
IFSC Code: UTIB0000300
Account Type: Current
After completing the transaction, we request you to send the details of remitted particulars to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copy of the declaration form
- Name of campus : KDRH
- Transaction Receipt No:
- Date of Transaction.
- Amount of Transaction:
- Name of the Student:
- Class of the Student:
- Fee component : 1st /2nd/3rd
Fee structure and schedule of payments for 2022 -23 is as follows:
|Grades||Component 1||Component 2||Component 3||Total||Processing fees|
|Toddler||Rs 54000||Rs 29000||Rs 15000||Rs 98000||Rs. 25000|
|Playgroup||Rs 64000||Rs 35000||Rs 16000||Rs 115000||Rs. 25000|
|LKG & UKG||Rs 66000||Rs 36000||Rs 18000||Rs 120000||Rs. 25000|
|Last date of
|Within 1 week of admission offer||5th September 2022||5th January 2023||Within 1 week of admission offer|