Welcome to Deens Academy Science Day Presentations under the guidance of Professor Ramani
Students of Grades 7,8 and 9 explored the varied subjects of Genetics and Advances in Transportation under the able guidance of Professor Ramani.
By clicking on the photographs or links below you can view further details on the presentation by the individual students in each of the topics .
The slide presentations are the items on the main menu – don’t miss them!
Some of the presentations have been made using Microsoft PowerPoint and others using Google Slides.
Some suggestions for easy viewing on Laptops
- After you click on a presentation’s listing, you will see a thumbnail sketch of the presentation just below the listing. Click on the thumbnail sketch.
- If you see “Open With” at the top, click on it and select Google Slides. This will help you use the “Page Down” and “Page Up” buttons on the keyboard to go smoothly from one slide to another.
- If you see “Presentation” in the top right corner, click on it. You will get a larger presentation.
- Use the “Page Down” button on the keyboard to move from one slide to the next.
- After you have seen the last slide, click on “ESC” to come out of the presentation you were watching. Close the window associated with that presentation.
- Now you can click on the next presentation and see that.